The CHA Affordable Housing Initiative 2013 Strategic Plan has been completed and is available through the links below or on the CHA’s Affordable Housing Initiative Strategic Planning page.
Additional information on the CHA’s Affordable Housing Initiative including monthly updates to the CHA Board of Commissioners; the planning process for the renovation of the CHA’s Downtown Family Sites; and information regarding development plans for properties in the vicinity of Garth Avenue and Sexton Road are also available through the CHA’s Affordable Housing Initiative page.
The CHA 2013 Affordable Housing Strategic Plan will be presented at the June 18, 2013 CHA Board of Commissioners Meeting. The Strategic Plan is available through the links below.
- CHA 2013 Affordable Housing Strategic Plan
- Exhibit A Map set
- Exhibit B Public Housing Resident and Stakeholders Interviews
- Exhibit C CHA Housing Needs
- Exhibit D Columbia Demographic Information
- Exhibit E Lambeth Market Study
- Exhibit F Summary of Missouri Tax Abatement 353
- Exhibit G Chart of Capital funding for CHA units 2000-12
- Exhibit H RAD Program Summary
- Exhibit I Pubic Housing Renovation Groupings
- Exhibit J Uniform Relocation Act Summary
- Exhibit K Community Housing Trust Land Banks
- Exhibit L Summary of Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Exhibit M Preliminary Design Kinney Point McQuitty Square
- Exhibit N-1 (MO 7-1 PCNA 02-20-2013)
- Exhibit N-2 (MO 7-2A PCNA 03-06-2013)
- Exhibit N-3 (MO 7-2B PCNA 03-06-2013)
- Exhibit N-4 (MO 7-2D PCNA 03-07-2013)
- Exhibit N-5 (MO 7-2E PCNA 03-07-2013)
- Exhibit N-6 (MO 7-3 PCNA 03-07-2013)