Enter the lobby at Paquin Tower and you’re likely to find a lobby with a holiday or selected theme with residents calling out Bingo numbers, passing the popcorn on movie night or even getting foot spas. Disabled doesn’t mean dull. Paquin’s studio and one-bedroom apartments are all ADA-Accessible with plenty of room to maneuver. Paquin Park, is located behind the building, offers accessible garden space where residents tend everything from watermelons to water lilies.
Newly renovated in 2017, Paquin Tower contains one-bedroom and efficiency apartments that are fully ADA-accessible. Paquin Tower is designated for persons with disabilities and the elderly, ages 55 and older. All utilities are provided. Parks and Recreation operated an adapted recreation program in the building with a craft studio and various activities for residents. A laundry facility is provided, along with a computer lab.
There is a city park located next to the building.
- 200 units
- Renovated in 2017
- Designated for elderly and/or persons with disabilities
- Located midway between College Avenue and Hitt Street, just north of the University of Missouri-Columbia campus
- New, geothermal heating/cooling system
- Utilities provided
- Affordable CenturyLink cable television available
- Paquin Tower is a Smoke-Free Building
- Pets allowed per pet policy
- Computer lab, exercise room, community room, & craft room
- Bus shelter in front of building